A special greeting to extend our best wishes to you during this holiday season. We are extremely grateful to our clients for the trust and loyalty you have shown us, and to our team members who work so hard to ensure that your expectations are met. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, from our family to yours.
Energy Systems Southeast, LLC
Generac Announces New Natural Gas 625 kW Generator
- kW Output 625
- Models SG & MG625
- Engine 33.9L
- POWER ZONEeDigital Controller
- NFPA110- IOs
- Derate 50 Degree Celsius
- Highly efficient fan 34,000 CFM
- Variable Spark Timing
- Standard Alternator 120°C
- Upsize Alternators 105°C and 80°C
The system design is a true integration between two Generac Holdings Companies, Generac’s C&I Engineering team in Waukesha, WI and MOTORTECH® in Celle, Germany; a company that Generac acquired earlier in 2017 that designs and manufactures gaseous engine-systems. The system integration gasifies a 33.9L engine block and will be the first product offering to introduce Generac’s NEW control panel platform, POWER ZONE®.
The Generac POWER ZONE® digital control platform is a fully integrated and multipurpose family of controllers for Generac’s single and modular power systems (MPS).
POWER ZONE® Controller Overview
- Standard Single Unit Control Features
- Engine Protective Functions
- Alternator Protective Functions
- Digital Engine Governor Control
- Digital Voltage Regulator
- Color Touch Screen
- Multiple Programmable Inputs and Outputs
- Remote Display Capability
- Remote Communication Via Modbuse RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet 10/100
- Alarm and Event Logging with Real Time Stamping
- Expandable Analog and Digital Inputs and Outputs
- Wireless Software Update via Remote Computer
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, BMS and Remote Telemetry
The Natural Gas SG & MG625 is yet another innovative product perfect for a variety of applications. To learn more, download the specifications here (SG625) and here (MG625) , or contact your ESSE sales representative.