- A receipt will be given upon arrival.
- Registration and payment must be received 30 days prior to scheduled training date.
- Course fees include program materials.
- Refunds will not be issued to “no shows”.
- A cancellation fee of $100 will be charged for any reservations canceled up to 12 days prior to start of training program.
- ESSE, LLC is responsible only for the return of the program fee if, for any reason, we cancel the scheduled service training program.
- Please note some classes require pre-requisites. Please refer to the Schedule page for more information regarding material or hardware needed for class.
- All classes will begin promptly at 8:00am to 5:00pm with nightly homework and exercises.
- Successful completion of the LMS (online) testing is required prior to attending class.
Air Cooled, Commercial One, Commercial and Protector Series classes require each student to bring a device capable of connecting to the Internet. Commercial Update and Industrial Update classes require a laptop.
No polyester clothing, all cotton clothing required. No shorts, tank tops or open-toed shoes allowed. No cell phones or pages allowed during class hours.
Hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the attendee. ESSE has a special corporate rate with the Courtyard Marriott in Trussville at $89.00 per night. A registration email will be sent with a hyperlink you can use to make hotel arrangements with the corporate rate if you would like to take advantage of this rate. You may also contact the hotel direct and ask for the Energy Systems rate.
Courtyard Marriott – 205.661.2280
3665 Roosevelt Blvd., Birmingham, AL 35235
As always, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions, 888.999.7921, ext. 115.