MLT6 Series Light Towers
Generac Magnum MLT6 series mobile light towers are designed to provide maximum lighting and power with a minimal footprint. The MLT6 series towers set up in just one minute, and the rear flip hood provides unobstructed service access. Externally illuminated controls and rear LED trailer lights improve visibility and operator safety. With all of these features and a durable and easy-to-maintain poly enclosure, the MLT6 series continues to lead the way in jobsite efficiency.
- Available with metal halide or long-lasting LED lights
- Compact Footprint
- Additional Power Outlets
- Manual or electric winch options on a fully rotational mast
- Optional Controller
- DOT Approved
PLT Series Light Towers
LINKTower™ is a unique portable lighting solution for a wide range of jobs, events and projects, indoors and out. LINKTower provides the same powerful illumination as Generac’s full-size LED light towers, but its compact design allows for ultimate versatility and ease of use. Use one, or LINK two towers together, the linking capability allows for flexibility and versatility in lighting events and jobsites. And, because it’s powered by a standard 120V outlet, there are no harmful fuel emissions, making LINKTower a clean and safe choice for temporary lighting needs of all kinds.
- Shore-powered LINKTower produces zero localized emissions, so it’s safe to use indoors and out
- Low voltage on external mast cords for safer handling
- Power from 120V utility power source, generator or another light tower
- Smaller size and mast design fits through a standard door opening
- Lowest total cost of ownership for a light tower
- Instant-on LED lights
- Easy to use
3000/4000/5000 Series Light Towers
The long-time, proven standard in light towers, Generac Magnum 3000, 4000 and 5000 series light towers provide dependable lighting in a robust powder-coated steel enclosure. Available in vertical and horizontal mast models, each series of towers provide an additional level of performance characteristics. 3000 series towers offer a small body chassis, with a smaller fuel tank, while 5000 series towers offer the widest body and stance in the line, designed to withstand wind speeds up to 65mph (105 kph).
- Reliable performance with final tier 4 engines
- Range of body widths
- Extended run times
- Was of use
- Telemetry Interfacing Available
- Manual or electric winch options
- 23, 25 and 30 foot mast heights
View All Available Products at Generac Mobile Products.