- Course fees include program materials.
- Refunds will not be issued to “no shows”.
- A cancellation fee of $100 will be charged for any reservations canceled up to 12 days prior to start of training program.
- ESSE, LLC is responsible only for the return of the program fee if, for any reason, we cancel the scheduled service training program.
- Please note some classes require pre-requisites. Please refer to the Schedule page for more information regarding material or hardware needed for class.
- All classes will begin promptly at 8:00am to 5:00pm with nightly homework and exercises.
- Successful completion of the LMS (online) testing is required prior to attending class.
AC classes require each student to bring a device capable of connecting to the Internet. All other classes will require a laptop or device capable of reading CD.
No polyester clothing, all cotton clothing required. No shorts, tank tops or open-toed shoes allowed. No cell phones or pagers allowed during class hours.
Hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the attendee. You will need transportation to the training facility; however, it is located less than a mile from the hotel. ESSE has a special corporate rate with The Hampton Inn in Trussville at $99.00 per night which includes a hot breakfast bar. You may also contact the hotel direct and ask for the “Energy Systems” rate.
The Hampton Inn – 205.655.9777
1940 Edwards Lake Road, Birmingham, AL 35235
As always, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions, 855 GEN ESSE, ext. 114.