Please submit all AR paperwork to Lori Vincent (Lori.Vincent@essellc.com).
Please submit all AP paperwork to Diana Nall (Diana.Nall@essellc.com). PLEASE NOTE: If you will be doing contract labor for ESSE, a Certificate Of Insurance is required before beginning any work.
Emergency Power Resources
Generac Power Systems
- OmniMetrix – Wireless Generator Monitoring Systems
Emergency Power Generation Professional Organizations and Associations
- NFPA – National Fire Protection Association
- NFPA 110 – Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems
- EGSA – Electrical Generating Systems Association – trade association made up of nearly 500 companies in the USA and around the world that design, manufacture, sell, distribute, rent, specify, service, and use on-site power equipment
- IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.
General Hurricane/Relief Information
- National Hurricane Center – provides detailed location and forecasting of tropical storms and hurricanes
- American Red Cross – helps prepare communities for emergencies and keep people safe
- FEMA – Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Institute for Business & Home Safety – A disaster safety home and business tool
- Ready.gov – Emergency preparedness information