Connecting Commerce with Peace of Mind Backup Power
Capable of providing full power protection for large homes and commercial applications from gas stations and convenience stores to restaurants, schools, assisted living centers, and municipal buildings.
- Higher power nodes for large applications.
- Single and three phase output in a variety of voltages.
- Liquid cooled engines available in low and high-speed options.
- Quiet-Test mode for a weekly self test that runs quieter than the competition.
- Aluminum, all-weather enclosure option provides substantial protection from the elements. Aluminum’s corrosion resistance prolongs the life of your generator. Recommended for salt-air, coastal communities. Sturdy galvanized steel enclosures are coated with Rhinocoat™ finish for added weather protection.
- Continuous fuel choice of LP or natural gas.
- Hour meter monitors run time, providing information to determine maintenance intervals.
- H-controller with optional remote annunciator on 70 kW units and above.
- Remote monitoring with GenLink software available on 70 kW and above